- 1 and 1/2 glass of chickpea flour,
- 1 spoon of ground flaxseeds,
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder,
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt,
- 1 spoon apple vinegar,
- 1 spoon of liquid coconut oil,
- 1 glass of water, optional: garlic and chilli powder
- Mix the flour, ground flaxseed, baking powder and spices in a bowl using a whisk.
- Then add the remaining ingredients and mix until everything is mixed well.
- Pre-heat the waffle iron and grease it with coconut oil using a brush, pour the dough and fry until golden.
- After taking each waffle out of the waffle iron, put it on a cooling rack or rest on the wall. If you do that, your waffles will have a crunchy crust.