- 125g of coconut oil,
- 1/2 glass of maple syrup,
- 1/3 of xylitol, (nie jest napisane czego, łyżeczek czy szklanek),
- 2/3 glass of plant based milk,
- 2 spoon of chia seeds,
- 1/3 of cacao powder,
- 1 glass of spelt flour,
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder,
- a pinch of salt,
- 100g of chopped dark chocolate,
- 3 heaped spoons of peanut butter,
- 1/2 glass of plant based milk,
- 50g of chocolate chips or chopped chocolate.
- Heat the plant base milk, add chia seeds, mix and leave for few minutes.
- Melt the coconut oil, add maple syrup and mix till all the ingredients combine.
- Put flour, cocoa powder and salt into a bowl. Then add xylitol, oil mixed with syrup and expanded chia seeds. Mix it all, at the end, add finely chopped dark chocolate.
- Put the mixture into a 22cm x 22 cm baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Mix the peanut butter with plant based milk. Pour it over the chocolate base making a pattern using a fork and mixing slightly with the dough. Sprinkle it all with chocolate chips.
- Put the baking dish into an oven preheated to 180C and bake for about 20 minutes. After that time take out and cool on a cooling rack.