- 4 slices of rye bread,
- 1/2 glass of chickpeas flour,
- 1 and 1/2 glass of plant based milk,
- 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic,
- 2 spoons of chopped parsley,
- 2 spoons of chopped chives,
- salt and pepper to taste,
- oil to fry.
- Mix chickpeas flour with granulated garlic and chopped herbs, add salt and pepper.
- Add plant based milk to flour and mix using a whisk to get thick mixture.
- Dip pieces of bread in the mixture on both sides for a fev seconds and fry on the frying pan on a little bit of oil until th bread is golden.