- 2 spelt tortillas,
- 1 tomato,
- a handful of fresh spinach,
- 1 small zucchini,
- few spoons of mustard sauce,
- chives to sprinkle,
- fev spoons of water + a spoon of oil.
- Cut zucchini in small strips and put on a hot frying pan together with a few spoons of water and 1 spoon of oil. Braise with the lid on for few minutes, then leave to cool.
- Wash the spinach well, cut tomato into eights.
- Heat up the tortillas on a dry frying pan. Put fresh spinach, tomato, zucchini on each tortilla, sprinkle with chives and top with sauce.
- Roll each tortilla and secure using parchment paper.