Watch the video with expressions and phrasal verbs with ‘take’ and learn these phrases:
- take photos
- take a risk
- take a walk
- take off
- take up
- take after
- take out
Extra task below the video
- What’s the first piece of clothing you take off when you come back home?
- Which do you find / Which do you think is more scary – taking off or landing of a plane?
- When was the last time you took up a new hobby? / What new hobby would you like to take?
- Who do you take after more – your mother or your father? Do you take after them in character or appearance?
- Who would you most like to take out for a drink?