What would you say in these situations? Make sentences/questions with ‘get’ in the correct form.
- You’re visiting a friend and you want to ask where she bought that sofa.
- You’re talking to your friends about their holiday in Italy and you want to ask how they travelled there.
- Your friend is visiting you and you’re offering her something to drink.
- You have a toothache and you think you need to go to a dentist.
- You’re starting to feel tired.
- You’ve just explained something to someone and want to ask if they understand.
- You have to go now.
- Somebody is annoying you.
Extra task below the video
Answer the questions.
- How long does it usually take you to get to work/school?
- When was the last time you got flowers? Who gave them to you and what was the occassion?
- What is the best present you’ve ever got? Who gave it to you and what was the occassion?
- What time do you usually get tired and sleepy in the evening?
- Is there a person that really gets on your nerves? Who is it?
- How many text messages did you get yesterday?
- Are you going to get some new clothes soon?