Watch the video and repeat the examples with like in comparisons (4:23 – 6:02).
1. How would you describe these things? Make comparisons with like.
- your first date
- your first job
- studying English
- tai chi
2. What would you say in these situations? Make questions with What … like?.
- You want to ask your friend about your new boyfriend.
- You want to ask your colleague about his new house.
- You want to ask your friend about a new clothes store.
- You want to ask your child about his/her Maths teacher.
3. Say sentences about these things, using I like or I don’t like:
- your neighbour
- your hair
- your friend’s car
- Robert Lewandowski
- today’s weather