Read the sentences. Do you think they are true or false?
- You can find a carpet in a bathroom in many British homes.
- When someone smashes a glass in a pub, the others pretend not to have heard anything.
- The best remedy for any bad situation, according to British people, is a glass of milk.
- ‘Pigs in blankets’ (cocktail sausages wrapped in bacon) are typically eaten at Christmas in Britain.
- You would never hear a question ‘Whose round is it?’ in a pub.
- The most common topic for conversation in Britain is the weather.
- British people never eat pre-made sandwiches.Now watch the video and check your answers.