Przeczytaj opis sytuacji i odpowiedz na pytanie używając konstrukcji HAVE/GET STH DONE
1. The dentist is fixing Sarah’s teeth.
What is Sarah doing? Sarah _________________________________________________________
2. The contractor painted their flat last week.
What did they do? They ____________________________________________________________
3. No professional beautician has ever done my nails.
What have you done? I _____________________________________________________________
4. Rob has hired a nanny to take care of his baby.
What does Rob do? ________________________________________________________________
1. Sarah is having her teeth fixed.
2. They had their flat painted last week.
3. I have never had my nails done (by a professional beautician).
4. Rob has his baby taken care of.