Watch the film and decide if the sentences are true or false.
- The most popular word for marijuana is grass.
- The noun weed can be both countable and uncountable.
- The English word marijuana has 4 syllables.
- 4th April is the day when we celebrate cigarettes.
- 4-20 is associated with pot because it’s the best time of the day to smoke a joint.
Answer the questions.
- Do you think marijuana should be legal or illegal? Why?
- Have you ever smoked a joint? How did you feel?
- Has anybody ever offered you marijuana? What did you say/do? Why?
- Which countries is weed legal in?