Watch the video and answer the questions.
- How often do you say the f-word/drop the f-bomb?
- When was the last time you wanted someone to eff off? Why?
- When was the last time you fucked something up? What was it?
Watch the video again and repeat the examples with the word fucking before different parts of speech (9:10 – 11:05). Then, make your own similar examples.
What would you say in these situations? Make questions with Where/What/Who the fuck …?
- You come back home and see your ex in front of the door.
- You come to work and see another person at your desk.
- Your husband comes back home at 3 a.m.
- You can’t find your keys.
- You want to ask where your friend bought her new dress